- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and lemon extract. Beat in water and sour cream. Beat in the cake mix and flour. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 80 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.