I hope everyone has a great Christmas! How ever you celebrate it, I hope it is filled with good memories and family time. I have a few traditions that I do every year, and this one is no different. What are some of your traditions?
Here are some of mine
- Make divinity with my sister Joy
- Have a big gathering at my house with all my sisters and their families
- Gather with my adult children to open gifts. The time varies on this because of schedules but we always get together and eat and open gifts. It is a wonderful time for me.
- Baking goodies which usually includes cookies, sausage balls, and white trash.
- Decorating a gingerbread house
This year, I made a slide show to play during my party with family. It has pictures that go all the way back to when my mamma died and we started having Christmas at my house. Going back through all those pictures was a great blessing to me! Brought back lots of sweet memories!
Enjoy your Christmas and enjoy your family!